Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Really enjoyable.

Now i havn't seen the first one of these but im sure to watch it now. Animation was very smooth and good. cartoony but realistic. It flowed really well the only thing i would say about the animation is you need to really pay attention to the detail if you want to make a trully great flash. I mean i noticed a few times the background seemed to have been drawn small then just dragged bigger as the pixels were chunky and it was slightlly blury. IM not sure if this was intended if it was i apologise but i felt that it didn't suit. Also on some part i felt you needed a bit more in th background not just a genericlly green grass and blue sky. The music suited the animation perfectlly and look forward to seeing many more submissions from you in the future keep up the good work.

Robot Unicorn Party Robot Unicorn Party

Laughed

made me chuckle and i havn't even played the game..... and im not sure i want to. Anyway nice one guys *cyber high five*

just2pale responds:

*cyber slaps your ass...

wait what?

The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

A nice new idea.

I liked it. It was an original idea, as far as i know, and it was kinda cool seeing the faces of some of newgrounds flash artists, as most of us only know them by their display picture in their profiles. I disagreed with the keeping of the neames till last, i recon they should have been underneath the pics. Because i'd forgoten them by the time the names actually came up and there were a few guys i thought lol who is that. Another problem was allthough they were all diffrent people there is only so many faces you can pull while having your face pressed against a scanner and i did get a bit bored about two thirds of the way through.

And i don't get why people are voting low because it's a slde show, it was made in flash, therfore its a flash. So it has every right to be on newgrounds, and i think anyone voting low just on that fact should open their minds more and stop being so close minded about what is aloud on newgrounds.

AlmightyHans responds:

yeah it's definitely not a video. so they're idiots.

Half-Assed Parody Chap 3 Half-Assed Parody Chap 3

Nice

Ive been really enjoying listning to this series so far. The voice acting is good, with clear sounding voice. But since this is a 99 percetn audio movie i wouldnt expect anything less. The idea of rewriting harry potter and the half blood prince with the kind of inbetween the lines writing is great. So far i have laughed every time ive watched one of the episodes. But maybe this should be uploaded into the audio portal as it isnt really a flash animation. But overall an animation/audio book i'd recogmend to anyone who has read harry potter. I'll be keeping an eye out for the rest of the series.

Dad Is Over Nine Dad Is Over Nine

Nice

That DBZ sound clip = Overused
Cock jokes = overused
But if you add them both together you get a totally new area of awesome.
I laughed first time. watched it again and laughed again. Animation was ok, could have been better in one or two like the artwork but overall i think the animation and art helped with the lol factor. Im not going to judge this on sound as it is a sound clip. And i think it, for me at least, achieved its goal and got me laughing. So keep it up.

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

very good

i liked this flash but, i must admit, not as much as the first one. There didn't seem to be as much happening in this flash. In the first you had a lot going on in the background ect. In this one it just seemed to encase the people who were fighting in their own little world. In the first there was a lot more of ppl getting killed, then the killer getting killed by a new enamy ect. I also prefered the animation of the first one. Allthough i can't fault the animation and art of this one i think that the art and animation of the first one was better with the speed that things were happening.

But saying that, im not going to vote this movie down because it wasn't as good, in my opinion, as the first. Im gonna vote it as an individual mivie. And i did enjoy it. The only reason you don't get a ten is because the animation of the space marienes head looked a bit off to me. But it's a really good animation and i hope you make another one.

road is DANGER! road is DANGER!

nice

i liked this flash the animating was good and i loved the fact that it was the band gorilas that hit him and the giant moose from their video in the background.

Knee Deep in Death 2 Knee Deep in Death 2

hell yes

Man i'm loving the first two. The only thing is theyr so random. Maybe you could make it into some type of series following diffrent people. or is that what your allready doing like with the guy in this one. Keep up the good work anyway.

Olympic Love Olympic Love

you can also turn it into a t-rex shitting

you can also turn it into a t-rex shitting or a ddog looking at two ducks wtf is up with tha? anyway nice movie. Youve got to admit though they spent weeks designing that i could have done better in an houre.

stickman ball stickman ball

Good

I liked this flash nice and simple. The only thing i would say is when the stickmen are moving sometimes they grow in size then shrink ect. But a good flash keep up the good work.